It seems the Government of India is slowly becoming a regular adopter of Google+ Hangouts to reach out to common people -the Finance Minister used it to take views on the budget, Shashi Tharoor discussing education, C P Joshi discussing highway development, in fact, Narendra Modi too. Why should the Ministry of IT lag behind?
Indian Minister of State for IT & Communications, Mr Milind Deora, will host a Google+ Hangout to discuss and field questions from people across the world in regards to “Future of Information Technology & Communications” and other prominent socio-political issues that concern young people.
If you want to be part of this, here is what you have to do:
- Head over to the main hangout event page.
- If you are signed in to your Google account, it will ask you whether you are going to even or not. Choose “Yes.”
- Add your questions with the #askmilind . If the questions are good enough they will be put across to the Minister during the hang-out
- Additionally, the top 3 most voted questions will have the opportunity to personally participate in the Google+ Hangout with Mr. Deora.
- The event is on June 6, 2013 at 7:00 PM.